Here's How it Works:
- Research what model of tractor you are most interested in at some of our recommended links or by contacting us with any questions.
- Configure your package on the next page. Please provide your name, e-mail, phone number, and zip code.
- NAME YOUR PRICE!! This price will be for the listed tractor package delivered (if you want delivery) to the provided zip code.
- Click 'Submit'.
- You will get an e-mail or phone call from us only if we can accept your offer or if we can get reasonably close. Unrealistically low offers may not get responses.
- All package equipment comes with manuals, manufacturer's warranties, and standard accessories including PTO shafts, top links, etc.
Use the following links to research your purchase:
KubotaUSA - Specifications and financing information from Kubotausa.com
TractorByNet - Reviews and forums on purchasing and operation
TractorData - Tractor data, information and specifications
Orange Tractor Talks - Reviews and forums on purchasing and operation
Frequently Asked Questions
How much is delivery?
You are more than welcome to pick up your equipment to save a little money. However, delivery is available locally for $2.00 per loaded mile.
What is a UCC fee?
When financing, Kubota must file a UCC in your state to describe what is being financed in the event of a repossession. This fee is automatically added to the contract and varies by state ($4-$140).
Why do I need insurance when financing?
Kubota requires that insurance be provided with finance contracts to cover theft, damage, upset, and collision on financed equipment. You are welcome to contact your insurer to see if you currently have a policy in place to cover the collateral. Often, homeowner's insurance policies do not provide the required level of protection. In those cases, we recommend that you buy Kubota's comprehensive property damage insurance.
How long is the warranty on my Kubota tractor?
Warranty term varies by model and use. Please review Kubota's Warranty Booklet to determine the term for your model or just e-mail us.
Why don't you just tell me the price?
Kubota requests that dealers refrain from advertising prices below list price on the internet. We do occasionally offer specials on units that we need to move. Otherwise, we do not advertise pricing on new units. Our company could not achieve the 'Authorized Kubota Web Dealer' status if we advertised pricing.
Terms and Conditions
- Sale subject to customer financing approval.
- Sale will not be consummated if offer price is not accepted.
- Sale subject to equipment availability at time of offer.
- Customer must place mutually agreeable deposit on equipment package before special ordering of components.
- Manufacturer's warranties include parts and labor...not transportation. Therefore, in the event of equipment failure, buyer is responsible for transporting equipment to our dealership (or another certified service center) for repairs.